Accreditation & Certifications
- ECR Aviation college is an ISO 9001:2008 certified institution.
- The college is affiliated to NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) accredited A grade university, the Mangalore University.
The ECR Trust (Reformation through Education and Charity) was established in 2008 with the aim to help financially backward and academically bright students. ECR is a charitable and educational organization that promotes professional education by giving sponsorship/scholarships to competitive students who are financially backward. Since 2009, many students have successfully completed their dream of studying with the help of ECR through different scholarship programs.
Apart from promoting education among students, we also offer different degrees and diploma courses with international standard of education. We work hard to transform our students into entrepreneurs rather than employees. We also foster strong work ethics in our students and give much importance to soft skills along with hard skills.
How We started the Journey To ECR Aviation College?
Our chairman Mr. Madhu T. Bhaskar has done placements for reputable airline companies for 10 years. He was helping different national & international airports and airlines to find aviation professionals. Later, he noticed a strange thing that airline companies are not recruiting skilled candidates, due to the unavailability. In short, companies didn’t find professionals to be capable enough to be selected for the jobs. Another important fact was that in order to get permanent airline jobs, candidates must have graduation, but most of the candidates appearing for the interview were holding diploma certificates. As a result ,most of the candidates were recruited on a contract basis. That’s how the concept of degree with aviation came into his mind.
With the idea to create a degree with aviation, he created complete syllabus with his team and forwarded it to the Mangalore university for approval. And it was quickly approved! This was the first time in India that degree with aviation and hospitality management was introduced. ECR Aviation College & its team introduced our country with aviation degree programs and helped students to land on their favorite jobs in aviation.
- To be the best academic society by creating prominent and professional leaders for dynamic and global careers and improvising life and behavioral skills to sustain individual career success across the globe.
- To become the best Aviation academy in India that provides all the Aviation related courses with international standard facilities and training at affordable prices.
- Educating the youth to shore up their career and individual development.
- To signify the diverse profiles of our students through our precise curriculum, easy and effective teaching methodology and world class academic services.
- To turn the professional imaginings of students into pragmatism.
- Transforming lives and communities through catering to education.
- Effectuate the prime leadership position in the industry of influencing education.
Madhu T. Bhaskaran
Head of Learning and Development, Business Consultant
Prof. Mrs. Chandrakala S
Mrs. Veena M Joseph
Public Relation Officer
Mr. Biju Thomas
Mr.Janakan P O
As they have closely worked with airline companies and airports for placements, they know what companies exactly expect in an aviation candidate appearing for the interview. Keeping that in mind, ECR has created their curriculum in such a way that their students get the best and useful knowledge in aviation. Moreover, they have the professional teachers teaching these students.
To make their students effort-less, they help them with special personality development course and communication skills. They give live airport training at Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru to their students so that they can have real working experience. They mould their students in a way airline companies want candidates to be like.
Apart from this, They are biggest aviation college as their yearly intake of students in aviation courses is 240. This is the maximum number in India. They provide maximum number of placements and give 100% placement assurance. More than 34 airline companies visit their campus for placement every year.